RS Pro Edition Simon Vasquez
This is Simon Vasquez’s favorite and one of our absolute top racquets. The racquet ]has an extended grip by 1 cm that gives a better reach and more force in the overhead game. This racquet fits perfectly for the player who plays a two hand backhand. For example when returning the ball. The frame profile is shaped as an hexagon called “Dynamic Hex” and increases the maneuverability of the racquet. The Axis Force stabilisator in the neck of the racquet gives superior stability and decreases the vibrations when striking the ball. The core of the racquet contains an adaptive EVA material to increase the sweet spot and compensate for strikes outside of the racket center. ”Power Holes”, where the smallest holes are placed at the center of the racquet face, while the holes closer to the racquet frame are bigger, creating a better stability and further increasing the sweet spot. The surface of the racquet face is made out of aluminized 12k carbon fiber together with 3D embossed RS logos for better grip and spin.
- Shape: Hybrid Tear Drop/Diamond
- Frame: Carbon
- Core: EVA Pro Adaptive
- Face: 12K Carbon
- Profile: 38 mm
- Balance: High
- Weight: 360-375 g
- Surface: 3D
1. Returns or exchanges are only applicable within 30 days of purchase, and items being returned must be in the same condition as received (in the original packaging and unused).
2. Returns or exchanges must be made at our physical locations unless couriered to us at the customers cost.
3. We do not accept refunds or returns for items bought from other retailers or agents. Proof of purchase from Africa Padel must be presented when making a return.
4. The following items are not eligible for return/exchange:
a. Padel Balls
c. Gift Cards