Textured with Spin Effect technology and layered with carbon fiber materials, the Bela Elite V2 padel racket maximizes power and control. This racket was co-designed with the great Fernando Belasteguin, an icon in the game of padel. He’s recently shared his view of how he made it to where he is now: obsession is personal. He’s obsessed with the sport, and his concept on how players can reach their goals are highlighted in this racket. Combining ultimate power, control, and comfort, this racket is what you need to kick-start your journey to becoming a legend. Includes a detachable wrist cord that can be swapped out in a variety of colors.
- Balance: 260 mm
- Beam: 38 mm
- Core Type: Soft EVA
- Head Size: 84 sq in / 542 sq cm
- Length: 455 mm
- Paddle Shape: Diamond
- Weight: 365 g
- Co-designed and inspired by padel legend Fernando Belasteguin
- Wider sweet spot that helps increase power and accuracy upon contact
- 3K Carbon Face integrates premium carbon into frame for mix of incredible power and quick responsiveness, maximizing propulsion off the paddle face
- Soft EVA Foam offers a cushioned feel with impressive shock absorption, generating a desirable blend of comfort and lightweight power
- SpinEffect signature technology features Bela’s signature patterned on the surface for maximum feel and an extra degree of spin
- Personalized detachable wrist cord connected to the handle that provides additional control and safety precautions.